Power flushing is one of the most effective method of cleaning existing heating systems, especially those containing large quantities of corrosion debris.
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to any of the following issues, then you should consider a power flush of your central heating system.
- You have repeated central heating pump failures!
- Your boiler makes rumbling or banging sounds!
- Your central heating system is slow to heat up!
- Your radiators make noises!
- Your radiators need bleeding frequently!
All boiler installations and upgrades carried out by CHS will undergo a power flush before the work is completed. This is a pre-requisite of most modern boilers manufactures today. This work is carried out at no cost to the customer.